Full of flavor, this tea is best served quite cold. Add a bit of milk to each serving to enhance the "magic." Makes about four 8-ounce servings.
• 1 tablespoon black tea leaves
• 1/4 teaspoon cocoa powder
• 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 4 cups water
• 1/4 to 1/2 cup black cherry juice
• Maraschino cherries with stems, for garnish
1. Combine tea leaves, cocoa and cinnamon in a French press or muslin tea bag.
2. Boil water and pour over tea leaves and spices. Steep 3 minutes and strain.
3. Cool completely, then add cherry juice. Serve over ice with maraschino cherries.
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE