Full of flavor, this tea is best served quite cold. Add a bit of milk to each serving to enhance the "magic." Makes about four 8-ounce servings.
• 1 tablespoon black tea leaves
• 1/4 teaspoon cocoa powder
• 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 4 cups water
• 1/4 to 1/2 cup black cherry juice
• Maraschino cherries with stems, for garnish
1. Combine tea leaves, cocoa and cinnamon in a French press or muslin tea bag.
2. Boil water and pour over tea leaves and spices. Steep 3 minutes and strain.
3. Cool completely, then add cherry juice. Serve over ice with maraschino cherries.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE