Try this spicy and exotic salsa with our Hawaiian Tuna
• 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp, smoked in a smoker or grilled with wood chips over coals to develop a smoky flavor. Cool completely.
• 2 tomatoes, cut in half and smoked in same manner as shrimp, then diced
• 1/2 cup diced red onion
• 1/4 cup diced poblano chile
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
• Juice of 1 lime
• Kosher salt and cracked black
• pepper to taste
1. Combine all the ingredients and chill until ready to serve.
Click here for the orignial article, A Desert Oasis with 4 Great Spicy Recipes.
Laura Daily is determined to see her favorite culinary herbs flourish this winter on a windowsill at her mountainside home in Snowmass Village, Colorado.
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE