Use this ear mite treatment made with yellow dock (Rumex crispus), an astringent herb, to kill your pet's annoying pests. Ear mites invade pets’ ears and cause them to scratch incessantly. One way to prevent ear mites from invading pets' ears and causing them to scratch incessantly, is to thoroughly shampoo your pet’s head, ears and tail at least once a week. (Read more about ear disorders and pets.)
• 3 drops yellow dock tincture
• 1 tablespoon distilled or filtered water
1. Dilute yellow dock tincture in the water.
2. Instill 1/2 of a dropperful in the ear canal and massage gently. Let the animal shake its head, then blot the opening with cotton swabs.
3. Repeat the treatment once every 3 days for as long as 3 weeks.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE