LittleFootprint Lighting, a pioneer of sustainably designed LED task lighting products made in the USA from recycled materials, including plastic from e-waste, has announced the availability of its high quality, high performance HeronLED Personal Task Light for corporate and home office environments.
“The HeronLED gives buyers the first-ever opportunity to select truly sustainable, quality task lighting for the office environment,” said Nancy Wahl-Scheurich, CEO of LittleFootprint Lighting. “The HeronLED lamp is highly-efficient, made from recycled materials, is itself easily recyclable, and is designed and manufactured in the USA. We’re excited to bring to market a high quality office product that supports a greener planet and the creation of green jobs.”
Designed and manufactured in the USA, the HeronLED’s adjustable and ergonomic design features a replaceable LED bulb that provides “warm white” light, and uses 7 to 10 times less energy than comparable conventional desk lamps. LittleFootprint’s HeronLED is the first LED desk lamp made of recycled plastic from e-waste.
KEY FEATURES OF HeronLED Personal Task Light
· First desk lamp made of recycled ABS plastic from e-waste
· Adjustable, ergonomic design
· Long-life, “warm white” light
· Replaceable LED bulb
· Uses 7 to 10 times less energy compared to conventional desk lamps
· Desk lamp and LED bulb designed and manufactured in USA
· Saves energy: LED light source uses a fraction of the energy used by incandescent or CFL bulbs.
· Lowers cost: Immediate savings on electric bill and long-life of LEDs (17 years or longer) means lower bulb replacement cost.
· More control: Adjustable design lets user direct comfortable “warm white” light where it’s needed, often requiring less “ambient” lighting and further reducing energy use.
· Reduces landfill: Made from recycled plastic and steel and designed for easy recycling at end of life. (Does not contain mercury)
· Decreases carbon footprint of lighting: Use of recycled materials and components sourced in the USA, and manufacturing locally, reduces carbon footprint of manufacturing process; lower energy usage when light is on reduces carbon footprint of end user.
· 5-Year Warranty
The price of LFL’s HeronLED is $195. It can be ordered at www.lfplighting.com.
This press release is presented without editing for your information. Natural Home & Garden does not recommend, approve or endorse the products and/or services offered. You should use your own judgment and evaluate products and services carefully before deciding to purchase.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE