Keep your feet fresh with this calendula foot powder.
Calendula contains antibacterial properties, perfect for use in this soothing, deodorizing foot powder.
Our feet have 250,000 sweat glands and can produce as much as 4 ounces of perspiration in a single day. Dusting your soles once or twice a day with a deodorizing foot powder will help to keep them dry and healthy. Calendula (Calendula officinalis) contains antibacterial properties, perfect for use in this soothing, deodorizing foot powder. MAKES 1/3 CUP
• 1/4 cup cornstarch
• 2 tablespoons baking soda
• 1 tablespoon finely ground, dried calendula petals
• 1 to 2 drops geranium essential oil
1. Place all of the ingredients in a dry jar or resealable plastic bag and shake well to mix.
2. Pour the powder into a clean, dry container.
3. To use: Sprinkle the powder on clean, dry feet and gently massage into the skin, especially between toes.
Click here for the main article, Body & Soul: How to Take Care of Your Feet.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE