Maintain magnificent skin with this tea-infused toner, perfect for oily skin.
Increase circulation and kill acne-causing bacteria with a homemade, tea-rich toner.
Photo by Fotolia
Use this formula no more than three times a week to increase circulation and help kill the bacteria that cause acne. Use a regular toner on other days.
• 1/2 teaspoon dried peppermint or spearmint
• 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
• 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
• 4 tablespoons hot distilled water
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl, cover and let stand overnight. Strain.
2. Apply to a clean face with a cotton ball and leave on for 1 minute. Blot with a damp, cool washcloth.
3. Follow with a moisturizer. Store remaining toner in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Makes about 1/4 cup.
Click here for the original article, Better Skin Naturally.
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE