• 1/2 cup powdered arrowroot
• 2 tablespoons white clay
• 10 drops cypress essential oil
• 10 drops lavender essential oil
• 3 drops patchouli essential oil
1. Mix arrowroot with clay. Add essential oils drop by drop, mixing the oils into the powder with your fingers. Store the mixture in a tightly covered container to preserve the essential oils.
Laurel Vukovic writes and teaches about herbs and natural healing from her home in southern Oregon. She is the author of 1001 Natural Remedies (DK, 2003) and Herbal Healing Secrets for Women (Prentice Hall, 2000).
Click here for the original article, Body & Soul: Natural, At-Home Pedicures .
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE