Find out this master gardener's favorite heirlooms.
Master gardener Jennifer Behm keeps her flower and vegetable garden lush.
Master gardener Jennifer Behm's reveals her top picks for heirloom seeds. Find out more about her northern Minnesota organic farm.
• ‘Brandywine’ tomato is wonderful for its big, fleshy fruit. It doesn’t take many to make a jar of salsa.
• ‘Rouge Vif d’Etampes’ squash has excellent ornamental value. It looks like the fairytale pumpkin stagecoach in Disney’s Cinderella.
• ‘Zebrina’ Malva sylvestris because it’s frost-tolerant, beautiful and a great reseeder.
• ‘Two Inch Strawberry’ popcorn, with its tiny red ears, is just right for the children to seed.
• ‘Bull’s Blood’ beets have attractive, dark red edible greens.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE