Katrina Hall is a cook, foodblogger, photographer and passionate herb lover. You can find her blog at: http://shesinthekitchen.blogspot.com.
Smooth, tangy, full of flavor, it just takes a few minutes to whip this up for spreading on focaccia or roasted chicken. It's wonderful for sandwiches, as well as swirled into soups, or served with a fresh vegetable platter for appetizers.
Photo by Katrina Hall/www.shesinthekitchen.blogspot.com
• 8 ounces softened cream cheese
• 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
• 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
• 2 garlic cloves, pressed
• 1 tablespoon dried tarragon (the dried is stronger, if you use fresh, use twice as much)
• Salt and freshly cracked pepper (to taste)
1. In a mixer bowl, combine ingredients and mix well until blended and creamy. Taste carefully, as it often needs salt.
2. Pack in containers and place in fridge until needed. I also usually keep a small amount frozen—just in case.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE