Makes about 1/2 cup of marinade, enough for 4 chicken breasts
This chicken marinade recipe is loaded with fresh herbs; Tabasco provides the bite.
• 1/4 cup fresh sage
• 1/8 cup fresh lavender leaves
• 1/8 cup fresh marjoram leaves
• 4 teaspoons lime juice
• 8 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic
• 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce to taste
• 1 teaspoon salt
1. Combine the ingredients in a food processor, or blender, and chop thoroughly.
2. Marinate chicken pieces in the mixture for at least half an hour before grilling.
3. Baste the chicken several times while cooking.
— Randy Hague, Fresno, California
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE