Sopa de Tomillo
This Catalan recipe might help stave off a cold.
• 8 cups water
• 4 or 5 sprigs thyme
• Salt to taste
• Several slices day-old bread (or you can lightly toast bread)
• 4 eggs
• 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic (optional)
1. Boil water, thyme and salt for 5 minutes.
2. Cut bread into squares. Place a few pieces in 4 bowls and break 1 egg in the center of each bowl.
3. Drizzle olive oil over the top. Add chopped garlic if desired.
4. Pour boiling thyme-water over egg and bread in each bowl; cover bowl for 3 to 5 minutes, until bread softens and egg is poached.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE