The complex curry flavor adds depth and heat to the nutty taste of roasted asparagus. SERVES 4
• 3 to 4 tablespoons Green Curry Paste, or to taste
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
• 1/4 cup sesame seeds, to garnish
1. In a bowl, combine Green Curry Paste and oil. Arrange asparagus in one layer on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle paste mixture over asparagus, turning with a fork to coat all sides.
2. Roast in the lower half of the oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until browned and tender when pierced with the tip of a knife. Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with sesame seeds.
Author of 12 cookbooks including her latest, Everyday Flexitarian (Whitecap Books, 2011), Pat Crocker is a culinary herbalist and green cook.
Click here for the main article, A Plate Full of Veggies.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE