• 2 cups protein (listed in the Bare Bones of Kitty Nutrition)
• 1⁄2 cup carbohydrate (listed in the Bare Bones of Kitty Nutrition)
• 1⁄2 tablespoon finely chopped parsley or cilantro leaves
• Pinch finely ground psyllium, celery, dill, fennel or caraway seeds (optional)
1. Combine protein and carbohydrates. Plate the food you plan to serve, and store the leftovers in a glass container in the fridge.
2. Add herbs just before serving. If desired, add the ground seeds and water. Serve.
Lynn Alley is a Southern California-based writer who has been cooking for her pets for years.
Information in “Pet Corner” is not intended to replace the advice of a qualified veterinarian.
Click here for the main article, Pet Corner: Natural, Herbally Enhanced Cat Food.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE