• 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 6 tablespoons fresh marjoram
• 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Rub the chicken with olive oil and lemon juice and sprinkle with marjoram and pepper. Marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator. In a skillet on medium-high heat, sauté the chicken for 2 minutes and turn. Cook 4 to 8 minutes longer or until cooked through and browned.
• 3/4 cup sour cream
• 3/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
• 2 tablespoons fresh dill weed
• 1/4 cup fresh chives
Combine all ingredients. Serve over the chicken.
--Dr. and Mrs. David Coster, Grinnell, Iowa
For more recipes from Kitchen Table, click here.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE