These simple pita chips go well with many kinds of dips.
• 1 tablespoon sea salt
• 1 teaspoon dried dill
• Ground black pepper to taste
• 4 pitas, each cut into 8 wedges
• 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine sea salt, dill and black pepper in an old spice jar with a shaker lid; set aside.
2. Arrange pita wedges on a rimmed baking sheet. Brush top of each wedge with olive oil. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over wedges.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until nicely toasted but not hard.
Regular Herb Companion contributor Rose R. Kennedy loves experimenting in her Knoxville, Tenn., kitchen with homegrown herbs.
Click here for the main article, Make Herbal Spreads, Dips and Butters .
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE