Here’s a fun and festive dessert with a nice mint flavor.
• 6 ounces semisweet chocolate
• 1/2 cup corn syrup
• 3 tablespoons pulverized dried peppermint
• 12 ounces heavy cream
• 2 ounces crème de cacao liqueur
• 2 ounces crème de menthe liqueur
• 1 tablespoon vanilla
• Fresh fruit, cut in bite-sized pieces
• Marshmallows, optional
1. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Add the other ingredients except the fruit and marshmallows, and stir until smooth.
2. Heat the mixture until hot, but do not boil. Transfer it to a fondue pot.
3. Surround the pot with the fruit and marshmallows.
—Mickey and Ladd Keith, Tucson, Arizona
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE