• ½ cup butter, softened
• ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
• ¼ teaspoon lime zest
• ½ teaspoon garlic, minced
• Sea salt
• Cracked pepper (white or black peppercorns)
1. Stir together all ingredients in small bowl; add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Spoon into a small serving bowl or chill 15 minutes and shape into a log.
Patsy Bell Hobson is a freelance writer and avid gardener from Liberty, Missouri.
Click here for the main article, Herbal Butters and Oils .
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE