The lively flavors of this marinade work especially well with a mild fish like swordfish.
• 2 tablespoon vegetable or peanut oil
• 1 tablespoon Oriental sesame oil
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped tender basal portion of lemongrass stalk
1. Combine all the ingredients. Rub the marinade into the fish or chicken pieces and refrigerate, covered, for 15 to 30 minutes.
2. Grill, broil, or bake the fish or chicken until done. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve.
Click here for the main article, Herb to Know: Lemongrass .
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE