Makes about 1 cup
You’ll find yourself humming “La Marseillaise,” France’s national anthem, as you reach for this versatile, infinitely variable herb blend.
• 1 teaspoon dried lavender flowers
• 1 teaspoon fennel seed
• 1 teaspoon celery seed
• 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
• 3 tablespoons dried rosemary
• 4 tablespoons dried oregano
• 4 tablespoons dried chives
1. Mix the herbs together and store in a tightly closed jar in a cool, dark place. Sprinkle over salads and meat dishes or add to soups and stews.
2. For a special taste treat, sprinkle herbes de Provence over hot, lightly buttered popcorn.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE