Makes about 1 cup
You’ll find yourself humming “La Marseillaise,” France’s national anthem, as you reach for this versatile, infinitely variable herb blend.
• 1 teaspoon dried lavender flowers
• 1 teaspoon fennel seed
• 1 teaspoon celery seed
• 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
• 3 tablespoons dried rosemary
• 4 tablespoons dried oregano
• 4 tablespoons dried chives
1. Mix the herbs together and store in a tightly closed jar in a cool, dark place. Sprinkle over salads and meat dishes or add to soups and stews.
2. For a special taste treat, sprinkle herbes de Provence over hot, lightly buttered popcorn.
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE