Try this tasty sweet on toast
Makes 6 jars
This Certo gelatin recipe was used by Eloise Henry of Raton for at least fifty years.
• 3 cups prepared chokecherry juice
• 6 1/2 cups sugar
• 2 pouches (6 ounces) Certo gelatin
1. Add the juice to the sugar. Mix well.
2. Stir constantly on high heat. Bring to a full rolling boil that continues boiling while you stir.
3. Add the Certo all at once while you keep stirring. Bring to a full rolling boil again.
4. Allow to boil for 1 minute.
5. Remove from the heat.
6. Skim off the foam.
7, Pour the hot liquid through a funnel into sterilized jars placed on a tray.
8. Seal and store.
Click here for the original article, Chokecherry Delight.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE