Enjoy cooking carrots with leeks and dill for a quick, tasty side dish.
• 1 pound carrots, peeled and sliced lengthwise
• 2 tablespoons olive oil or butter
• 2 leeks, sliced
• 2 tablespoons fresh dill, or 2 teaspoons dried dill.
1. Steam the carrots until nearly tender.
2. In another saucepan, heat the oil or butter and add the leeks, dill, and drained carrots. Sauté, gently until the leeks are golden and tender.
—Nancy Crabb, Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE