Try this dressing recipe with a cannellini bean salad.
Makes 1⁄4 cup
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• 1 tablespoon fresh-squeezed lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons Mediterranean Herb Paste
• 2 anchovy fillets, drained and chopped, optional
• Freshly ground pepper
1. In a jar with lid, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, Herb Paste, anchovies if using and pepper.
2. Shake or whisk to mix well. Taste and add more lemon juice if required.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE