Make this herb-rich dessert recipe with fresh fruit.
Serves 4 or 6
• 4 or 6 fresh figs
• fresh apricots
• 1 cup ricotta cheese
• 3 tablespoons liquid honey
• 1 teaspoon fresh chervil, chopped, or French tarragon
1. Slice figs crosswise but leave attached at the base. Turn and make another cut at right angles to the first cut, leaving the fig attached at the base. Place cut figs on a serving platter.
2. Cut apricots in half and remove the stone. Add to figs on the platter.
3. In a bowl, combine ricotta cheese with honey and chervil. Serve with figs and apricots.
Click here to view the original article, Budget Friendly Meals.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE