Save money by making your own dressing.
Makes 1⁄4 cup
• 3 tablespoons hazelnut or walnut oil
• 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
• 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
• Salt and pepper
1. Combine oil, vinegar and blue cheese in a bowl.
2. Whisk to mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pat Crocker cooks bistro-style food with her favorite herbs every week. Her latest book, The Vegan Cook’s Bible (Robert Rose, 2009), is now available.
Click here to view the original article, Budget Friendly Meals.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE