Where herbs and spices make a difference
Dish up some guacamole.
Patricia Ann Thomson
Serve as a dip or as an accompaniment to your favorite Mexican meal.
• 2 medium avocados, peeled and pitted
• 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
• 1/2 cup peeled, seeded, and chopped tomatoes
• 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
• 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
• 1 tablespoon minced garlic
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
• Dash Worcestershire sauce
1. In a medium bowl, mash the avocados with a fork. Blend in the remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
Back to In the Kitchen.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE