Makes 5 dozen small cookies
• 1/4 cup dried chamomile flowers
• 1/2 cup softened butter
• 1 cup sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 3/4 cups flour
1. Carefully chop the chamomile blossoms and set aside. Cream the butter and sugar, then beat in the eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour and chamomile.
2. Drop by scant teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
3. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
—Elizabeth Groff, Haines Falls, New York
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE