Community Roots, a neighborhood CSA in Boulder, Colorado, is the perfect solution for homeowners who are land-rich but time-poor. Many homeowners have yards suitable for gardening but lack hours to devote to planting, caring for and harvesting produce.
Photo By Michael Shopenn
• Volunteer at a nearby organic farm.
• Cultivate your own raised-bed garden in your back or front yard.
• Stake a claim at a community garden.
• Plant a windowsill garden at your apartment.
• Launch a neighborhood garden club.
• Join a local CSA.