Makes 3 cups
Build strong bones with this simple herbal tea blend of mineral-rich herbs.
- 3 cups water
- 4 tablespoons dried nettle
- 1 tablespoon dried horsetail
- 1 tablespoon dried peppermint
- Pour boiling water over herbs, cover and steep for 1 hour.
- Strain, pressing the herbs to remove as much liquid as possible. Drink 3 cups daily.
Laurel Vukovic writes and teaches about herbs and natural healing from her home in southern Oregon. She is the author of 14-Day Herbal Cleansing (Prentice Hall, 1998) and Herbal Healing Secrets for Women (Prentice Hall, 2000).
Click here for the original article, Discover the Fountain of Youth with Herbs.