Create a symbolic and flavorful menu using herbs that represent love and marriage.
Makes 1 cup
Not your ordinary dip, this may also be served on crackers, toasted pitas and crudités or as a tea sandwich filling. Recipe adapted with permission from Herbs from Cultivation to Cooking (Pelican, 1982) by the Herb Society of Cincinnati.
• 8 ounces cream cheese
• 1 to 2 tablespoons horseradish (or to taste)
• 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
• 2 tablespoons chopped salad burnet leaves
• 2 tablespoons minced chives
• 1 small onion, minced or grated
Soften the cream cheese and blend all of the ingredients together. Refrigerate the dip for several days to allow the flavors to blend.
For more recipes from Shower Her With Herbs, click here.