Try this Vegetable Mask Skin recipe for a natural and refreshing facial cleansing experience.
Photo By Fotolia/Subbotina Anna
Learn how to make this Vegetable Mask Skin recipe for your next facial treatment at home.
Vegetable Mask Skin Recipe
This mask is perfect for any skin type. Make it fresh each time
to tap into the nutrients of the various vegetables.
• 1 cup fresh parsley
• 1/2 carrot, unpeeled
• 4 slices cucumber, unpeeled
• 1 small tomato
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 1 tablespoon cornmeal
1. In a food processor, combine the parsley, carrot, cucumber, and
tomato and blend until finely chopped.
2. Add the honey and cornmeal to form a pasty consistency.
3. Pack the mixture heavily on your face, making sure to avoid the mouth, nostrils, and eye area.
4. Allow the mask to remain on for at least 20 minutes, or until dry and caked.
5. Remove by vigorously splashing tepid water onto your face, followed by a splash of cooler water. Be sure to finish
this process by applying a hydrating cream.
Read more about soybean foods and your health: Natural Healing Using Soybean Foods.