Add some spice to your life with Curry Love curries. With three different spice levels, these curries are sure to appeal to a variety of taste buds.
Photo Courtesy Curry Love
Looking to add some spice to your life – or at least your meals? Dress up dinner with Curry Love curries. The founder, Mike Bueschi, created curries for all sorts of people, from the adventurous veteran to the first time taster. Curry Love offers three different flavors of curry, ranging from mild to medium.
• Luscious Yellow Thai Curry (mild): This curry combines the flavors of ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon, as well as cumin and turmeric for a sweet and soft flavor. If you’re not used to curry or don’t like spicy foods, try this curry.
• Blissful Banana Ginger Curry (medium): This creamy curry combines the sweet flavors of banana and coconut milk with ginger, lemongrass and lime juice.
• Passion Red Thai Curry (hot): Coconut milk and brown sugar lightly tame the fiery taste of this curry’s chili peppers, while tomato, lime and chili cloves add some flavor. This one’s for the adventurous or experienced curry-taster.
If you don’t know how to cook with curry, never fear. Curry Love’s website offers a page of recipes for both meat lovers and vegans and vegetarians. At Curry Love, it’s all about a passion for curry – as well as the owner’s love for the environment.
Curry Love actively supports a healthier plant. The company is a member of 1% for the Planet, a worldwide movement of companies looking out for the environment. For every sale it makes, Curry Love donates one percent of its profits to causes benefiting the environment. It’s not all about the money at Curry Love, however. The company also uses biodegradable and recyclable packaging, and all of its curries use certified organic ingredients.
Curry Love’s curries are available for sale on the company’s website or in select stores in California. Individual curries are $6.99, or you can purchase a Curry Collection for $25.50. The Spark the Mood collection includes all three of Curry Love’s signature sauces as well as a lemongrass scented candle and a matchbox. You may also build your own collection with the Custom Curry Collection, which also includes a candle and matchbox.
More about organic foods
• Grow your own organic vegetables at home and save a few pennies. Just because the economy's down doesn't mean you shouldn't eat healthy.
• Eat healthy while reducing your diet's carbon footprint. Find out how!
• Organic food isn't just for the home. Find out which restaurants are adding organic ingredients to their menu.
• Read about how First Lady Michelle Obama is supporting organic food by planting an organic vegetable garden at the White House.