Straight from our inbox
The Seaweed Bath Co. is a 100 percent natural seaweed skin-care and hair-care line formulated with sustainably-harvested Bladderwrack seaweed plucked from the nutrient-rich waters surrounding Ireland, Maine and Nova Scotia. Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins and nutrients, this particular seaweed hydrates the skin and soothes irritation often associated with various skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis. The Seaweed Bath Co. collection is designed to provide relief and comfort, as well as gently nourish and hydrate the skin. Additionally, the entire line is free of dyes, parabens, sulfates and gluten.
There are a some fantastic health benefits of Bladderwrack seaweed:
- Detox Your Body: Bladderwrack seaweed contains naturally occurring iodine, which can help regulate bodily functions and helps stimulate the thyroid to draw out heavy metals and toxins in the body (the line’s Seaweed Powder Baths, Body Creams and Ocean Fresh Whole Seaweed Bath are fantastic for detoxing)
- Remedy Dry Skin: The line’s Seaweed Butters (body, hand and foot options) help soothe dry, cracked skin
- Contains Fucoidan: Bladderwrack seaweed is packed with an active ingredient called Fucoidan, which, according to clinical studies, has proven to be a potent natural anti-inflammatory, and there is evidence that it helps kill breast cancer cells.
- Help Fight Cellulite: Bladderwrack helps with cellulite as it extracts heavy metals from the body and, during this process, helps extract water from cellulite cells, thus reducing the “cottage cheese” look by smoothing out the skin (their Ocean-Fresh Seaweed Detox Bath is ideal for this). The line is also fantastic for promoting skin elasticity and firmness.
- Get Rid of Dry Scalp and Dandruff: The line’s Wildly Natural Seaweed Argan Shampoo and Conditioner are ideal for helping fight dandruff and soothing your scalp
The entire Seaweed Bath Co. product line includes the following products:
- Wildly Natural Seaweed Powder Baths – A combination of organic bladderwrack seaweed with kukui oil, argan oil, aloe vera, vitamin E and Dead Sea salts to moisturize and calm dry, irritated skin. Available in three signature scents: lavender, citrus, eucalyptus and peppermint and unscented. (2 ounces: $3.89 / 16.8 ounces: $19.89)
- Ocean Fresh Whole Seaweed Detox Baths – A traditional Irish spa experience that nourishes the skin and detoxifies the body with sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed. (2 ounces: $14.89)
- Wildly Natural Seaweed Butter – Seaweed-rich body, hand and foot butters that instantly nourish and soften dry and damaged skin with shea butter, kukui oil and argan oil. Available in four varieties: Hand Butter, Foot Butter, Lemongrass Body Butter and Unscented Body Butter. (0.5 ounce: $4.89 / 2 ounces: $12.89)
- Wildly Natural Seaweed Body Creams – Luxurious body creams that combine the nourishing properties of seaweed with a variety of natural ingredients, including shea butter, kukui oil and argan oil, to soften and moisturize dry skin. Available in three signature scents: lavender, citrus, eucalyptus and peppermint, and unscented. (6 ounces: $12.89)
- Wildly Natural Seaweed Soothing Body Washes – Nourishing body washes that combine the benefits of seaweed extract with soothing ingredients to help clean, moisturize and soften skin in the bath or shower. Available in three signature scents: lavender, citrus, eucalyptus and peppermint, and unscented. (4 ounces: $5.89 / 12 ounces: $16.89)
- Wildly Natural Seaweed Argan Shampoos and Conditioners – Shampoos and conditioners that combine bladderwrack seaweed extract, argan oil from Morocco and vitamin E to gently cleanse and moisturize the hair and calm the scalp. Available in three signature scents: lavender, citrus, eucalyptus and peppermint, and unscented. (4 ounces: $5.89 / 12 ounces: $16.89)
The Seaweed Bath Co.’s product line features, in addition to seaweed, other nurturing ingredients including:
- Kukui Oil: A moisturizing oil from Hawaii that is rich in oleic, linoleic and linolenic acids to help soothe irritated skin.
- Argan Oil: A soothing oil from Morocco that is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids to naturally comfort and nourish irritated skin.
- Neem Oil: A comforting oil from India that is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids and renowned for its antimicrobial properties.
- Dead Sea Salt: A mineral extracted from the Dead Sea containing magnesium, calcium, sodium, bromide and potassium, which works to reduce dryness, redness and flaking, naturally softening and nourishing the skin.
- Aloe Vera: A calming gel that contains numerous vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acids, natural sugars and agents that have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Vitamin E: A potent vitamin that works as a natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory to protect cells against damage caused by free radicals.