The Green Garmento, the company dedicated to drastically reducing the 300+ million pounds of single-use plastic dry-cleaning bags that threaten the Earth’s marine and wildlife, is proud to introduce a NEW 5-in-1 bag to its eco-friendly collection. With a roomy outer pouch, the KangerHanger Pouch Bag is a versatile option for any traveling, dry cleaning and laundry need.
Like the signature 4-in-1 Green Garmento bag, the KangerHanger Pouch Bag (MSRP $12.99) serves as a laundry hamper, duffle bag, garment bag and carrying bag making it the ultimate reusable bag and eliminating the need for dry cleaning plastic, twist-ties and shoulder covers.
But what’s more, the innovative KangerHanger Pouch Bag (MSRP $12.99) also features a secured zipper pouch at the base of the bag, making it the ultimate 5-in-1 bag. Perfect for trips to the gym or traveling, users can store gym clothes and shoes in the pouch while keeping work clothes fresh and wrinkle-free in the garment bag compartment. Also ideal for recycling hangers, the pouch is just the right size to store wire hangers while protecting wearables.
Additional features of the New KangerKanger Pouch Bag include:
- Made of recyclable, non-woven polypropylene
- Machine washable, breathable & water-resistant
- Side zipper allows easy access to hanging garments
- Drawstring closure at bottom
- Sturdy loop fits over any hook for use as a hanging hamper
- Durable shoulder strap for convenient carrying as a duffle bag
- Reinforced handles for compressed carrying
- Wide gussets allow cleaned clothes to hang gently at all times
- See-through front pocket for dry cleaning ticket or ID
- Available in 2 lengths: 40" & 48"
- Available in 6 stylish colors: Green Grass, Black Night, Orange Sunshine, Blue Water, Burgundy Bliss, Red Buttons
- Suggested Use: two bags per person to rotate between home and dry cleaner or laundromat
To learn more about how to be fantastic and use less plastic or to purchase the KangerHanger Pouch Bag, visit www.thegreengarmento.com.
This press release is presented without editing for your information. Mother Earth Living does not recommend, approve or endorse the products and/or services offered. You should use your own judgment and evaluate products and services carefully before deciding to purchase.