This after-bath splash will refresh your body and mind. It is especially uplifting after showering. Honey helps your skin retain moisture.
• 2 cups apple cider vinegar
• 1/3 cup honey
• 1 tablespoon fresh sage (or 1 teaspoon dried)
• 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (or 1 teaspoon dried)
• 1 teaspoon ground dried cloves
1. Mix together all ingredients and pour into a clean jar; let sit for 2 weeks.
2. Shake the jar daily to remix ingredients. Strain the liquid and pour into a clean bottle.
3. To use: After washing, splash on skin; let dry.
Janice Cox is the author of Natural Beauty at Home (Holt Paperbacks, 2002). For more recipes and ideas or to contact Janice, visit her website at www.janicecox.com
Click here for the main article,
Body & Soul: Herbal Vinegar for Skin and Hair