This after-bath splash will refresh your body and mind. It is especially uplifting after showering. Honey helps your skin retain moisture.
• 2 cups apple cider vinegar
• 1/3 cup honey
• 1 tablespoon fresh sage (or 1 teaspoon dried)
• 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (or 1 teaspoon dried)
• 1 teaspoon ground dried cloves
1. Mix together all ingredients and pour into a clean jar; let sit for 2 weeks.
2. Shake the jar daily to remix ingredients. Strain the liquid and pour into a clean bottle.
3. To use: After washing, splash on skin; let dry.
Janice Cox is the author of Natural Beauty at Home (Holt Paperbacks, 2002). For more recipes and ideas or to contact Janice, visit her website at www.janicecox.com .
Click here for the main article, Body & Soul: Herbal Vinegar for Skin and Hair .