- 2 ounces almond oil (or any vegetable oil)
- 6 drops rose geranium essential oil
- 6 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 drop neroli essential oil
- 1,500 IU vitamin E oil
1. Combine all of the ingredients.
2. Apply with clean hands or with a cotton ball. (For the vitamin E, either buy the liquid vitamin or pop open vitamin capsules and empty the contents.)
Beth Baugh has been the managing editor for ten books on botanical medicine and has been involved in the herb industry for almost thirty years. Christopher Hobbs, L.Ac., is the author of Herbal Remedies for Dummies (IDG, 1998) and many other books. Together, Christopher and Beth have recently completed an herbal correspondence course called Foundations of Herbalism; visit www.christopherhobbs.com.
Click here for the main article, "Herbs for Menopause Symptoms."