• 8 oz. unscented glycerin soap
• 1 tsp. “masculine mix” essential oils
• 3 small jelly jars with lids OR plain juice glasses with plastic wrap to cover
• 1 cup glass marbles or smooth stones
1. Assemble a makeshift double boiler to melt the glycerin soap. Set the soap inside a clean, empty bimetal can that’s 16 ounces or larger, such as a coffee can. Set the can adrift in a 2-quart saucepan filled with three inches of boiling water. Turn the water to a simmer and let the soap melt. Remove the can for pouring with tongs or an oven mitt.
Click here to read more from Herbal Scents for Men.
2. Divide the marbles among the three jars or glasses.
3. Add essential oil to melted soap and pour equal amounts into the three jars or glasses.
4. Allow the soap mixture to rest for 6 to 8 hours.
5. If you’re using glasses, cover them with plastic wrap, fastened with twine if you like. If you’re using jars, cover them with the lids. After you open the jar, the air freshener will lightly scent a room for several weeks, at which time you can reuse the soap and marbles to make a new batch.