Makes 4 ounces
The dark sesame oil in this rich cream acts as a mild sunscreen, and the scent of lavender is a natural insect repellent.
- 3 tablespoons grated beeswax
- ½ cup dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons spring water
- 2 to 3 drops lavender essential oil
teaspoon baking soda
- Combine all ingredients in a heat-resistant container or double boiler. Heat the mixture in the microwave or over medium heat until all the wax and oils are melted (do not boil), stirring well.
- Pour the melted mixture into a container or jar and allow to cool completely. Stir again when the mixture has cooled. Massage into clean hands.
Click here for the original article, Nature’s Healing for Garden Hands.