Makes about 1 cup
Use this rejuvenating toner after cleansing your skin to tighten pores.
- ½ cup distilled witch hazel
- ½ cup distilled rose water
- 2 teaspoons dried rose petals
- 2 teaspoons dried lavender
- 1 teaspoon dried comfrey leaf
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon vegetable glycerin (optional, for dry skin)
- In a pint glass jar, combine witch hazel and rose water with dried herbs. Cover with a lid and allow the mixture to steep for 2 weeks in a warm, dark place.
- Gently shake the jar every day to keep the herbs from settling. Strain; and if your skin is dry, add vegetable glycerin. Store in a clean bottle. Apply with a cotton cosmetic pad after washing your face.
Click here for the original article, Better Skin Naturally.