Makes 1 mask
Strawberries, yogurt and honey act as natural exfoliants. Lavender and rosemary stimulate skin rejuvenation, and oats are soothing.
- 2 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons whole-milk yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 drop rosemary essential oil
- 1 tablespoon (or more) oat flour
- Blend strawberries, yogurt and honey in a blender until smooth. Thoroughly mix in essential oils and enough oat flour to make a spreadable mask.
- Wash your face and neck with warm water and spread the mask onto your face and neck. Relax for 15 minutes, then remove the mask with warm water.
Click here for the original article, Better Skin Naturally.