Makes about 1
Now that you’re likely in the sun often, take special care of your skin with this aloe, chamomile, calendula and lavender combination.
- 1/8 cup lanolin
- 1/4 cup almond oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup aloe vera gel
- 1/2 cup chamomile tea
- 1/4 cup dried calendula petals
- 10 to 15 drops lavender essential oil
- In the top of a double boiler or in a small saucepan over very low heat, melt the lanolin and almond oil together.
- Beat in the coconut oil with a wire whisk, then add the aloe vera gel and chamomile infusion, beating until the mixture is cool and creamy.
- Stir in the calendula petals and the lavender oil. Store cream in clean, airtight jars in a cool, dark pantry or refrigerator for up to 6 months.
Click here for the original article, Better Skin Naturally.