Makes approximately 6 ounces
- 4 ounces shea butter
- 2 tablespoons jojoba oil
- 2 tablespoons (
- 16 drops rose geranium essential oil
- 6 drops Roman chamomile essential oil
- 800 IU vitamin E oil
- 10 drops tincture of benzoin, optional (as a natural preservative)
- Small, wide-mouthed glass jar
- Melt shea butter and beeswax in the top of a double boiler. Add remaining ingredients.
- Allow to cool, then pour into jar and close tightly. Label the jar.
Click here for the original article, Natural Baby Care.