Makes approximately 4½ ounces
This “butter” does double duty for baby and mom, and would make a great shower gift.
- 3 ounces shea butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa butter
- 1 tablespoon beeswax
- 30 drops lavender essential oil
- 8 drops rosewood essential oil
- 800 IU vitamin E oil
- 10 drops tincture of benzoin, optional (as a natural preservative)
- Small, wide-mouthed glass jar
- Melt shea butter in top of double boiler. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Allow to cool, then pour into jar and close tightly. Label the jar.
Click here for the original article, Natural Baby Care.