- Choose your prettiest champagne flutes or grandmother's fanciest old mismatched glasses.
- Use wonderful crunchy granola from your favorite health-food store, then make it your own by adding in more of what you love... sprinkle in dried cranberries, golden almonds and walnuts.
- Fill the bottom 1/3 of your glass with granola. Then spoon in organic yogurt in your choice of flavor (we used Brown Cow yogurt in maple!), filling the next 1/3 of the glass (make a thick stripe of yogurt on top of the granola).
- Gently spoon on another layer of granola mixture (your last 1/3).
- Top with a few fresh raspberries, dust with a bit of organic sugar and voila!
More summer recipes
• Enjoy your favorite summer fruit using one of these berry recipes.
• Get a taste of summer with this watermelon drink.
• Scoop up some Double Chubby Cherry Ice Cream with this homemade recipe.