Try this Aromatherapy Foot Spray recipe to remove body odor safely and naturally.
Aromatherapy Foot Spray Recipe
An aromatherapy foot spray is a convenient way to freshen feet and control odor.
• 4 ounces distilled witch hazel
• 10 drops petitgrain essential oil
• 10 drops cypress essential oil
• 5 drops patchouli essential oil
1. Combine witch hazel with essential oils.
2. Shake well, and spray onto your feet twice daily, or more often if desired.
Laurel Vukovic writes and teaches about herbs from her home in southern Oregon. She is the author of 1001 Natural Remedies (DK, 2003) and Herbal Healing Secrets for Women (Prentice Hall, 2000).
Read more about how to make homemade deodorant: Natural Deodorant Recipes.