Makes 1 mask
This exfoliating mask is made from strawberries, yogurt and honey for natural exfoliation, while lavender and rosemary stimulate skin rejuvenation and oats soothe.
- 2 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons whole-milk yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 drop rosemary essential oil
- 1 tablespoon (or more) oat flour
- Blend strawberries, yogurt and honey in a blender until smooth. Thoroughly mix in essential oils and enough oat flour to make a spreadable mask.
- Wash your face and neck with warm water and spread the mask onto your face and neck. Relax for 15 minutes, then remove the mask with warm water.
Laurel Vukovic writes and teaches about herbs and natural healing from her home in southern Oregon. She is the author of 14-Day Herbal Cleansing (Prentice Hall, 1998) and Herbal Healing Secrets for Women (Prentice Hall, 2000).
Click here for the original article, Discover the Fountain of Youth with Herbs.