Learn how to make this Facial Scrub and Body Exfoliator recipe for your next bath or shower at home.
Facial Scrub and Body Exfoliator Recipe
• 1 cup nuts and/or seeds (I recommend almonds, flaxseeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, or sunflower seeds, or a
• 2 teaspoons dried chamomile buds
• 2 cups kaolin or French red clay (available in health-food stores)
• 1 cup aloe vera juice
• 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1. In a food processor or blender, grind the nuts and/or seeds
until they’re chopped, not powdered.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and continue to mix.
3. Use a dollop or two to clean your face, or leave on for 20 minutes if you’re doing a mask.
4. Store in the refrigerator in a tightly sealed container.
Read more about soybean foods and your health: Natural Healing Using Soybean Foods.