Tea tree essential oil naturally gives this foot soap an extra antibacterial and antifungal kick.
Find more ways to pamper your feet in Natural Foot Care: DIY Treatments for Healthy Feet.
Antibacterial Foot Soap Recipe
• 8-ounce bottle liquid castile soap (I prefer peppermint scent, but almond is nice, too.)
• 10 drops tea tree essential oil
• 10 drops thyme essential oil
1. Add essential oils to bottle and shake well.
2. To use: Add 1 to 2 squirts to footbath to help clean and disinfect feet and kill bacteria and fungus. This solution will keep in a squirt bottle for up to 1 year. Makes 8 ounces.
Adapted with permission from Natural Foot Care by Stephanie Tourles.