• 4 ounces vinegar (for extra strength, use oregano vinegar)
• 2 tablespoons tincture of pau d’arco
• 1/4 teaspoon each tea tree and lavender essential oils
• 1/8 teaspoon peppermint essential oil
1. Combine the ingredients.
2. Apply a few times daily with a cotton ball or swab, or use a compress soaked in vinegar to cover a large area.
Antifungal Dusting Powder
• 1/4 cup bentonite clay
• 1/8 teaspoon each tea tree and lavender essential oils
1. Put the clay in a plastic bag.
2. Add the essential oils, drop by drop, to the bag, then close it tightly.
3. Mix well by turning the bag over a few times to break up any clumps.
4. Let the contents sit three days, then store in an airtight container.
Check out the original article, Keep Skin Healthy for Winter.