Soaking in a hot, fragrant tub can soothe even our most jangled nerves. This recipe makes enough for about 50 bath tea bags, so you’ll have plenty to share and maybe a few to splurge on yourself.
- 10 cups dried lavender blossoms
- 6 cups dried lemon verbena leaves
- 5 cups dried chamomile blossoms
- 2 cups dried, cut valerian root
- 1½ cups dried marjoram leaf
- 1 cup dried linden blossoms
- Mix herbs together, adding the valerian a little bit at a time. Its strong, musky scent takes some getting used to, and you may want to cut back on it.
- Tie about ½ cup of herbs in a cotton or muslin bag and attach instructions for soaking the bag in the warm water while the tub fills.
Click here for the original article, Homemade from the Heart.